About Permanent Visa


ASPIRATIONS INFINITE offers global resettlement solutions to developed economies like Canada, USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, where offers for excellent opportunities to attract potential immigrants to fill in the skilled labour shortage or for investment category exists. With an excellent track record of over 5 years, ASPIRATIONS INFINITE is a leader in providing ethical & professional services to its thousands of satisfied & well settled clients in all parts of world & thousands being processed for various countries. In these pages we have tried hard to guide you for the possible options available for immigration to worlds developed countries, and the procedure to immigrate. If you have any concerns unanswered in these columns, please send us an email at

Immigration / Residency Visa to America

In general, to be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen relative(s), U.S. lawful permanent resident, or by a prospective employer, and be the beneficiary of an approved petition filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). For petition information visit the USCIS website. Learn about the different processes for the major immigrant categories.  After the immigrant petition has been approved (excluding DV applicants) by USCIS, then the next step is preliminary processing for a visa with the Department of State, National Visa Center. Visit Immigrant Visa Processing – the National Visa Center for information.

Employment Based

The employment based visa preference system allows American employers to petition the USCIS on behalf of certain qualifying employees. Preference categories are based around a numerical limit which determines the availability and waiting period of each preference category. Many preference visa categories are oversubscribed. This means this system is often backlogged and employees often have to wait several years to be allocated a visa.

The preference categories are as follows:

First Preference (EB1)

Priority Workers, including aliens with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, and certain multinational executives and managers. 

Second Preference (EB2)

Members of professions holding advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business who will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural or educational interests or welfare of America.

Third Preference (EB3)

Skilled workers, professionals and other qualified workers.

Fourth Preference (EB4)

Special immigrants (including ministers of religion).

Fifth Preference (EB5)

Investors (employment creation immigrants).

Schedule A Workers

Health care workers and aliens of exceptional ability.

Immigration / Residency Visa to United Kingdom

This section contains information about immigration categories for non-European nationals. It describes the eligibility requirements for each category, and explains how you can make an application inside or outside the UK.

If you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you should read the European nationals section. If you do not know whether you need a visa to come to the UK, or which immigration category is most suitable for you, our Do you need a visa? You may ask our Consultants at 09374235062 or send us an email at

Partners and Families

This section explains how non-European nationals can come to or remain in the UK as the partners, children and elderly dependent relatives of people who are already in the UK or are coming here in a different category.

It also explains:

  • how you can get married or register a civil partnership in the UK;
  • the help and advice you can get if you think you are at risk of forced marriage;
  • what you can do if you are experiencing domestic violence; and
  • what to do if your relationship with your partner permanently breaks down.

The information in this section is not for nationals of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. EEA nationals have free movement rights in the EEA, including the UK, but their family members who are not EEA nationals may need to apply for an EEA family permit before coming to the UK. The European nationals section contains more information.

Family members of British citizens and settled persons Find out how you can come to the UK with a view to settling here if you are the partner, child or elderly dependent relative of a British citizen or someone who is settled or settling here.

Family members of migrant workers and students

Information for the partners and dependent children of migrants who have temporary (limited) permission to stay in the UK.

Reuniting asylum seekers with their families

The UK Border Agency's family reunion programme.

Marriage and civil partnershi

How to get married or registering a civil partnership in the UK, whether you are coming for a short visit or planning to stay here.

Forced marriage

Support and advice for people who have been or are at risk of being forced into marriage.

Domestic violence

Support and advice for people who have come to the UK and are experiencing domestic violence from a partner or other family member.

If your relationship ends

What to do if you are a British citizen or settled person and you end your relationship with someone who currently has permission to enter or remain in the UK as your partner.

Investment Category

This page explains what proof of your investment you should provide to support your extension application to the investor category (Tier 1 Investor) under the points-based system to remain the United Kingdom.

Portfolio report produced by authorised financial institution

Portfolio report that you have produced

Full details of all requirements are in the immigration rules at paragraphs 245 O-U of part 6a and Appendix A, which you can find on the right of this page. You must read the policy guidance before you apply under this category. You can download the guidance and application form from the Applying section.

Portfolio report produced by authorised financial institution

The portfolio must:

  • cover the required period of your permission to stay in this category. This period begins no later than 13 weeks after the date you receive permission to enter the category (as shown on the documents giving approval to enter the category). This may not be the date that you travelled to the United Kingdom;
  • continue to the last reporting date of the most recent quarter of the year directly before the date of the application for an extension;
  • include the value of the investments;
  • show that any shortfall in investments was made up by the next reporting period. For example, if the investments are shown to have fallen in value in the February report in a year, and the investments have a quarterly reporting period, the value has been made up by the June report;
  • show the dates that the investments were made;
  • show where the investments were made, which should be United Kingdom companies;
  • (for investments made as loan money only) include audited accounts or unaudited accounts with an accountant?s certificate for investments made as loan money to companies, which must give the full details of your investment;
  • show the name and contact details of the financial institution that has certified the portfolio as correct, and confirmation that this institution is regulated by the Financial Services Authority, which normally appears on the letterhead of all official documentation;
  • show that the investments were made in your name or that of you and your partner and not in the name of an offshore company or trust even if this is wholly owned by you;
  • include the date that the portfolio was certified by the financial institution; and
  • state that the institution will confirm the content of the letter to us if we ask.

Portfolio report that you have produced

If your initial grant of leave was made under the former investor category and you manage your own investments, or have a portfolio manager who does not operate in the United Kingdom and is therefore not regulated by the Financial Services Authority, you must provide documentary evidence of your holdings used to claim points. You must provide the following documents, as relevant to the type of your investment:

  • certified copies of bond documents showing the value of the bonds, the date of purchase and the owner; or
  • share documents showing the value of the shares, the date of purchase and the owner; or
  • the latest audited annual accounts of the organisation in which the investment has been made.

The accounts above must clearly show:

  • the amount of money held in the investments;
  • your name (or your and your partner?s name); and
  • the date of investment.

If the organisation is not required to produce accounts, you can send a certificate from an accountant. The certificate must show the amount of money held in the investments.

The accountant must be a member of one of the following:

  • the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW);
  • the Institute of Chartered Accountants inScotland (ICAS);
  • the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI);
  • the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
  • or the Association of Authorised Public Accountants (AAPA).

Immigration / Residency Visa to Canada

Immigrating to Canada permanently is an opportunity for a prosperous future & growth. However, there are several things one should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident. One such thing is to select Right Consultant, who can guide you professionally through out the procedure to reach at the successful end of your Dream of migration to Canada. If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.  You can get this information from the details given below OR you may contact one of our counselors to guide you professionally,

Determining the eligibility;

You may find out which program you might be eligible for, bases on your educational qualifications, work experience, investment capacity & some other parameters too.

To Apply

See the requirements and the steps to apply in each category:

  • Skilled workers and professionals
  • Federal skilled workers (FSW) are selected as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other criteria that have been shown to help them become economically established in Canada.
  • The rules for applying as a FSW can change from time to time without notice, so make sure you visit this site regularly if you are considering immigrating to Canada under this category.
  • Determine your eligibility
  • Find out if you are eligible to come to Canada as a FSW.


Follow the steps to apply as a FSW.

  • Check processing times
  • Find out how long it will take CIC to process your application.
  • After you apply: get next steps
  • Find out what you should do after you apply to come to Canada as a FSW.
  • Prepare for arrival
  • Be prepared and know what to expect when you arrive in Canada.

Immigration / Residency Visa to Australia

People moving permanently to Australia or returning from overseas Tourists, working holiday, people transiting, visiting family or friends, or visiting  for business or an event

People studying or seeking study, training, or skills development in Australia

Education agents and providers

Employers who sponsor skilled people to work in Australia

Important information people should know about Australian visas

Professionals and other Skilled Migrants

There is a range of visa options under the General Skilled Migration program for skilled workers who want to live in Australia and who do not have an employer sponsoring them. These include options for skilled people applying as an independent migrant as well as those sponsored by a relative, or nominated by a State or Territory government.


Independent migrants have the least number of restrictions placed on them and this is the preferred option for eligible applicants who do not have an employer to sponsor them. Assess your eligibility for the independent visas before you continue.


If you are sponsored by an eligible relative, please note that there are a number of obligations that must be met by your sponsor.

All visa options

You may be eligible for a number of different visa categories and each has different requirements and obligations. Please read through the various visa options to ensure that you choose the visa most beneficial to you and your circumstances.

  • If You are in Australia
  • Transitional Applicants
  • If You are Outside Australia
  • If You Hold a Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 495)
  • If You Hold a Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 496)
  • Adding Family Members to Your Visa

If you have an employer who is willing to sponsor you, you should apply for an employer sponsored visa.

Immigration / Residency Visa to New Zealand

If you wish to settle permanently in New Zealand you will need to apply for a resident visa. For shorter stays a work visa might be your better option.

At New Zealand Immigration Concepts a team of Licensed Immigration Advisers will assess your chances of obtaining the visa relevant to your plans for New Zealand and guide you through the process of your visa application.

skill migrant category

The Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) offers you the opportunity to move to New Zealand to work and live permanently.

Who can apply

To be eligible for residence under SMC you must:

  • be 55 or under
  • be healthy
  • be of good character
  • speak English.

To decide if you can apply we use a points system. You get points for age, experience, employability and qualifications.

How to apply

here are two steps:

  • You complete an Expression of Interest, telling us about yourself, your family, your skills and your experience.
  • If you have enough points, we accept your Expression of Inerest, and send you an Invitation to Apply. You complete it, and return it to us with your supporting documents.

Head Office
Branch Office
+91-77779 53899